cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim Activation

Maureenmau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I am trying to activate a new eSim but it showed me an error and asked me to community service. Kindly help.

11 REPLIES 11

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Maureenmau wrote:

Hi I am trying to activate a new eSim but it showed me an error and asked me to community service. Kindly help.

@Maureenmau  I wonder why you were prompted to ask the community when receiving an error on a new esim activation?? Are we supposed to know what the error pertains too? I think Public could be more helpful to customers if they provided better troubleshooting with certain errors received (especially on activations).

Do you know that we are customers just like you here in the community forum?  Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

@Maureenmau  Then please submit ticket with support to help you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Maureenmau

Yes I have been charged but there was no QR code sent to my email.

@Maureenmau  Have you been charged already ? If so try and reset network setting . Check your welcome email for the QR code on computer and scan it with your phone and install it . 

Maureenmau

I have checked phone compatibility and it looks good

Maureenmau

i am trying to activate via PM app

Maureenmau

I have followed these steps and at the final step it pops up an error message

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Maureenmau  Are you trying to activate in the Nee PM app instead of website ? Also note PM was down for maintenance last night also . But if you need customer support to help you here that link 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Maureenmau 

What is the make and model of your phone?

Maureenmau

Can someone help? I am a newcomer to Canada and was adviced to use public mobile. I seem stuck.

Need Help? Let's chat.