cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM not activated

Loops
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up yesterday for a subscription however the eSIM was unable to be activated. I tried using the QR code numerous times however it didn’t work either. I was unable to submit a ticket as well.  How can I get an eSIM to be activated? 

6 REPLIES 6

@Loops  It’s normal for the agents to ask those question in order to verify you are the true account holder 

Loops

OMG!  After spending hours trying to get it activated I finally figured out how to set it to turn on, thanks to your photo above .   I had looked at it previously, but  didn’t click in the right place.  I had tried private message with Public,  but found it very dodgy as they were asking for my PIN, and credit card details.  That didn’t seem comfortable to me.  What’s up with that.  Thank you for your help!❤️

HI @Loops 

that is iPhone?  Please enable Turn on this Line

hTideGnow_0-1705598615457.png

@Loops  you can Maybe try resetting network settings and see if that helps . This will delete saved wifi passwords but you just need to re enter them 

Loops

Yes, I did check settings and it was set to primary.  There is no setting to click on enable. Thank you for replying. I’ll try private support

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Loops  First check you sim manger in phone setting see if it actually installed already . And enable it or set to primary . If still no

luck you can use this direct link to support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.