waynetaylor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i changed my plan today as it was time to pay ,

so i was charged my plan fee plus a second fee for changeing

when can i exspect a refund

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@waynetaylor  When you change you plan it’s advised to change plan for next renewal and not immediately or you lose out on you current bill cycle and start a new 30 day cycle when you change immediately but if it was supposed to renew today you can explain the situation to support and they may be able to help 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hold it @waynetaylor 

So instead of scheduling a plan change for the next renewal, you did an immediate plan change AFTER your plan auto-renewed?

Yes, that would result in another charge - this isn't technically a 'double charge' as any immediate plan changes effectively 'reset' the 30-day counter and any time left on the prior cycle is forfeited.  It's always recommended to do plan changes on the next regular renewal to not only avoid losing cycle charges, but also to ensure any renewal rewards are not forfeited (which occurs when doing immediate plan changes)

Fortunately, the Customer Support Agents may likely (if you ask nicely) understand that you wanted to change plans or update the plan earlier and may credit the 'extra' payment to your available funds balance to be used on upcoming renewals.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@waynetaylor    So, it is day 1 of the new cycle, PM renewed your plan but you use Change Plan Now to make a plan change today?  If so, yes, PM will charge you both plans as this is how Change plan now acts

But if it is day 1 of this cycle, usually PM supports are understand and able to help, please engage support via ticket:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.