cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did not get my $1.70 this month and I have over 64 referrals but only getting 64

badboy1245
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did not get my $1.70 deposit this month and I have about 79 referrals but only getting 64 per month. I want my old rewards back. 

10 REPLIES 10

@eddieO This is likely what happened. 5% of $0 net spend is 0 points.

@badboy1245 yes, after moving to Public Points, the referrals will no longer be showing in a list like before.  There is no way on the Rewards portal to confirm how many you currently have and who are they anymore.   

Instead, you can only tell how many referrals you have when PM deposits the referrals points into your Rewards account after your renewal (within 48 hours).  

PM is aware the demand to see the full list like before when subscribers were on the legacy system and they are working on a solution.   But there is no ETA at the moment

badboy1245

public mobile use to show how many active referrials you had with rewards, but now they are hiding that with points. 

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@badboy1245, I bet what is happening is you likely used enough points on your last bill so that you did not have to actually pay anything out of pocket, if this is the case it would explain why you did not get any of the 5% back in points ($1.70), you only get it for what you actually paid, they do not give you points on the discounted amount. Same thing happened to me on my last renewal

badboy1245

I think they only allow you to collect 64 referrials on points.

badboy1245

My subscription renew on June 22 and I have not received my $1.70. I did receive it last month but not this month

badboy1245

I have a total of 101 referrals and just before we were on rewards I had 79 active referrals the rest have left.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@badboy1245, unfortunately there is no going back to the old Points Reward system as it's been replaced with the new Public Points system. As @EB0 mentioned, it's possible that some of your referrals are no longer with PM so once they are gone so are the points that you would have been getting credit for.

As for the new points, in addition to your friend referrals you will get 10 points each year on your anniversary and 5% back in points based on what you paid on your bill (less the taxes). When you have enough points you can use them towards buying add-ons like international long distance minutes, more data, or for a $15 bill credit.

If you are on the $25 1GB plan on 3G there's a cheaper option for $19 with same 1GB data but on 4G and you'll save $6. Have a look at the plans available as there might be something better for your needs.

@badboy1245 so, you go 69 referral points already?? the 15 could have left PM.  It is true some left PM because of the rewards system change 

for the 5% back, when was tou plan renewed?? it should be there within 48 hours after renewal.  You might want to check again using Incognito mode to avoid cache problem 

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@badboy1245 
Nothing can be done , everyone is on the new point system right now. Ni more $2 for auto payment, no more loyalty, referral are now points, which you can redeem 15 points for $15 credit.

also, you may have list done if your referral as some customer has ported out to other providers.

sorry any your loss 

Need Help? Let's chat.