cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

desperate need of help please read

winstonbattle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a $45  plan that includes unlimited talk canada wide unlimited text canada wide and a  good data plan something like 7+3 and recently a bonus +1 gig  every month i log in add th $50 voucher to my account and log out , within minutes i get a notification tells me my plan is renewed. well. today i did the same as usual and it took only $20  and now my phone doesnt work at all, my plan change by itself. i can not make calls i do not have data, and i can not recieve calls at all. this has never happened, upon checking my account it  says my plan is $50 and i get unlimited call to three people. the only funds removed from my balance is $20 ...i did nothing different. i am desperate to reactivat the plan I had so i can use my phone , please help

5 REPLIES 5

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@winstonbattle wrote:

I have a $45  plan that includes unlimited talk canada wide unlimited text canada wide and a  good data plan something like 7+3 and recently a bonus +1 gig  every month i log in add th $50 voucher to my account and log out , within minutes i get a notification tells me my plan is renewed. 

Public Mobile doesn't have a $45 plan that includes 11GB.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

About @Moderator_Team

Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@winstonbattle do contact a moderator. Someone had the exact same problem last night. After adding a couple of vouchers in hopes to complete the transactions a moderator fixed them up toute de suite.

If you look in your self serve account you'll likely see two $10 30 day plan charges when what you should see is one $10 charge and one $35 7GB plan.

They'll fix it and you'll be up almost immediately.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@winstonbattle You just send a private message to the moderator team now. Click on the Envelop icon and to "Moderator_Team" and provide your account information to them for your issue. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi winstonbattle,

I can defenitely take a look into your situation and help you today.

What I'll need you to do is to send us a private message due to personal information being involved.

Waiting for your private message!

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.