cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage update

zhengbe2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I started a new billing cycle, but I noticed that the data usage from the previous month was not cleared. Will public mobile clear past data usage, and start a new data usage record at the beginning of each billing cycle?

10 REPLIES 10

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ah ok that would explain it. Thanks.

@on2wheels - plans are 30 days here, not monthly.

But you said your renewal used to be on the 19th? Are you sure? Did you renew your plan early at any time to adjust the new start date of it?

Using data tracking on your phone you will need to adjust the dates to match your start date, unless you have an app for tracking 30 days.

@on2wheels- It has always been this. This place is 30 days, not monthly. So the renewal day creeps up throughout your time.

@on2wheels   No change to cycle.  

BUT, PM has always been running on a 30 days cycle.  So, your renewal date always change after a 31 days month (or 28 days month in your case here)

Again, PM is always running on 30 days cycle

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've been away from these forums for a while, so if there's been an announcement about this please bear with me. Was there a change to the billing/data cycle in the last 8-12 months? I'm seeing my cycle renew today Feb 6th going until March 8th.  I remember it being on or around the 19th of each month.  I get that some months are shorter but if it keeps changing it makes my phone's data counter kind of useless.

@zhengbe2 wrote:

Great. I got it. Thanks

self assigned solution removed

@zhengbe2 always using Incognito mode to login My Account to avoid confusion 

zhengbe2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great. I got it. Thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@zhengbe2  Check 

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675201029458.png

For most up to date account info

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@zhengbe2 probably just browser cache issue and you can still reading old cached page

please login My Account again using Incognito mode and you will be seeing the correct usage 

Need Help? Let's chat.