cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data not working

hong_sy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am over data limit but have an extra 30 G that I can access but for some reason its not working so now I have no data.  Anyone know how to access the add ons?

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@hong_sy   This is the loyalty bonus data for switching from $ rewards to points I assume, in which case it may have expired.  Someone else posted today or yesterday that theirs had expired but still showed as unused in their account.   If you want to confirm open a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

@hong_sy wrote:

Yes there is the extra add on as a bonus.  It's showing I still have 27 of the 30 G available

If the bonus data has not dropped off (expired) and there is remaining data, you should not need to do anything when the included data in your plan runs out.  The usage switches over to the bonus data automatically.  Perhaps try rebooting your phone, see if that helps.  

hong_sy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes there is the extra add on as a bonus.  It's showing I still have 27 of the 30 G available

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hong_sy 

once you use up all your regular plan data, it should start using any extra data you've in the bank. Log in to your account and make sure you have more data.

Need Help? Let's chat.