cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data add on

makeh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to add my data in Canada. What is the cost?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@makeh wrote:

The data add ons are pricey but do roll over if you just need a back up for a day or two at the end of your plan cycle. You may want to change your plan to one with more data like from the $40w/5gb to the $50w/8.5gb. That's 3.5gb for $10 rather than $30 for 1gb. You can choose that now or on your next renewal. You cannot renew your current plan now without the moderators help. Just decide if changing your plan now and losing the rest of your current plan is worth it.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@makeh  Click here

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@makeh wrote:

PM data add-on is expensive posted by hairbag1.

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner of this page. Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. If your next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

$30 for 1GB add-on.

1 GB Data....$30
200 MB Data....$10

Make sure you have $$ in Available Funds...log into My Account / Purchase Add-ons...make you selection. Then cycle phone off / on.
Need Help? Let's chat.