Did you mean: 

@cs_agent

Bill1954
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My number hasn't  transferred over from Bell and it has been more tha  5 hours

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bill1954 - curious, where did you get the notion to tag 'CS_Agent' in your subject? Was there something instructing you to do this?

We are not customer support staff, and the community is mostly customer and members just like you here.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

The two above have given you great advice. If possible, if you have a secondary phone, place the Bell SIM card in that and your PM SIM in the phone you plan on using for PM purposes. If not, you may need to play the Bell SIM back into your phone and wait for that text from Bell asking if you requested a number port out. Even though every service says this can be done within hours, it can take up to 24 hours from what I've experienced with PM.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bill1954 

Did you leave your old SIM in your phone and replied with YES confirming you are porting over to PM? You had 90 minutes to reply or porting will be cancelled.

Also, your old account with the other carrier MUST be active so don’t cancel your account. It will automatically cancel once you port over to PM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bill1954 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  did you reply YES? 

If so, try reboot your phone again.

If you didn't reply YES, or if you did and still porting was not done, there is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.