Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@cs_agent

Jake-39
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need to talk to an agent asap. Double charged

20 REPLIES 20

Tap that little refresh icon above the add-on usage heading. Then scroll down to find the add-ons. Tap the little refresh icon under those. See what all you find.

@Jake-39 

ok, at least you have internet now

I suggest you to check with support and ask them to confirm if they did give you the 1GB for this cycle.  If not, ask them to refund you the $15 1GB since you shouldn't need it if they have given you the proper data in the beginning

Message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Jake-39

Screenshot_20230916-191924_Public Mobile.jpg

 the 1GB add on is the one giving me internet right now

Jake-39

Screenshot_20230916-193208_Settings.jpg

Jake-39

Screenshot_20230916-193158_Settings.jpg

@Jake-39 

and you still don't have internet now?

you are using Android, go to Mobile Data usage page, change the "Start billing cycle on date" to today (16th), check how much data used according to your phone. You should see a screen like this:

E-MobileData.png

Jake-39

Screenshot_20230916-192654_Messages.jpg

 this was the text message. Since I got no internet earlier, I was forced to say YES1 to this message thinking that this will refresh my 1 GB data subscription 

Jake-39

Screenshot_20230916-192055_Public Mobile.jpg

@Jake-39 

this is using app, right? to avoid cache issue , try to check using a browser, and use Incognito mode

Jake-39

Screenshot_20230916-192046_Public Mobile.jpg

 renewal of subscription was today

Jake-39

Screenshot_20230916-192029_Public Mobile.jpg

 Last data usage was sept 15 and it was only 0.84 MB. No record of data usage after that

Jake-39

Screenshot_20230916-191924_Public Mobile.jpg

@Jake-39 

1. you have no internet after renewal? did you check if you have some data limit enabled on your phone?  And check My Account again using Incognito mode

2. for the text message about the 1GB, what was it about? mind to share a screenshot of the text?

Jake-39

Actually, my subscription was renewed today. But my internet data was not refreshed. No internet for this month's subscription. 

Then I received a message saying that I need to reply YES1 to get 1 GB data. When I replied, I got charged again.

@Jake-39 

Try to click on this link: @CS_Agent  and click Send a Message 

HI @Jake-39 

please try the link I provided

and screenshot the error and post here if there is one

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jake-39  Here’s how 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jake-39

I cannot. Always getting an error

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jake-39 

Where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

If they are on Payment history on My Account,  please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have questions 

If you are certain there are more than one posted charges (and not pending) on your credit card and you cannot find where the extra money went, engage support for further investigation by mesasging them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.