cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code not received

wilmcro1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't received the security code in my mail box. However I can  normally accept mail send by others.

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Just to clarify for all, 2FA can be received with email alias on active accounts.  However, 2FA is an issue when trying to get a password reset code sent to an email alias with "+" sign.  Luckily suspended accounts can also (now) receive reset password codes via SMS but obviously not email alias.

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Meow wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

Do a refresh, sometimes your browser or mail client not refresh quick enough, 

So you are saying same developers 'improving' PM site develop mail clients too? 😂🤣😋

HI @Meow  I am talking about the mail client like Outl ook people use to receive email.  Mail client usually defaulted to check mail server ever 5 mins.  You can click refresh to get the email quicker.

Same with using web browser to check email, some time the browser not check with the mail server quick enough 

Yes @hTideGnow  I got you first time. I use these services but I never had any issue receiving mail on time nor I ever needed to refresh it to get all mails. My comment was a joke...

@Meow wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

So you are saying same developers 'improving' PM site develop mail clients too? 😂🤣😋

HI @Meow  I am talking about the mail client like Outl ook people use to receive email.  Mail client usually defaulted to check mail server ever 5 mins.  You can click refresh to get the email quicker.

Same with using web browser to check email, some time the browser not check with the mail server quick enough 

@hTideGnow wrote:

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @wilmcro1   is SMS a choice for the code?  It should be there if your service is active

For email, did you check your spam box?  Do a refresh, sometimes your browser or mail client not refresh quick enough, 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@wilmcro1 , by chance is your email an email alias that contains a + sign.  I think 2FA codes don't play nice with email aliases.  It would be best to use SMS for 2FA unless your account is suspended.  

Need Help? Let's chat.