cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clicked to sign up for $39/ month plan, charged $44

IanLindsay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 8.22.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 8.22.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-06-26 at 8.23.04 PM.png

 I click the $39/ month plan, every time I click through, the subtotal is $44. I clicked through to the next page hoping there would be some option to pre-pay  few months to get to $39/ month. It just charged me the $44/ month + tax rate

6 REPLIES 6

TG3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you sign up for a 90 day subscription?  Because I think they charge $44 for 30 day subscription.  Not 100% sure but that may be the issue.

@IanLindsayyou don’t wanna get charged again for the correct plan . Please reach out to support to help fix and put you in the right plan . 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@IanLindsay the activation was completed?

I think PM support can still fix it.  Please message  them now, the earlier the better

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

IanLindsay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was charged for this plan already

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@IanLindsay   you see the plan details on the last screenshot,  it was 15GB+15GB, so some how it was changed to the $44 30GB plan.  There is a chance you played around with the $44 plan earlier and the cache remembes that.

Please either go back and change to the $39 20GB plan again, or start the subscription all over by using Incognito mode

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@IanLindsay  If this just happened message support ask them to please fix for you 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.