cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged three times

Alyeed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why is 611 saying I owe double the amount I just paid. I had to stop my auto payments don't trust Public Mobile

5 REPLIES 5

@hairbag1 wrote:

Have you recently changed / upgraded to a different plan ?

After you receive suggestions as above, it's a good idea to try them out AND provide feedback to those who are trying to assist you.

Unfortunately we very, very rarely hear of outcome on our advises or contacts with the agent.

When somebody suggest something it will be nice to hear back if that advice actually lead to resolution or nor or what other step(s) person in need took to resolve issue(s).

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Have you recently changed / upgraded to a different plan ?

After you receive suggestions as above, it's a good idea to try them out AND provide feedback to those who are trying to assist you.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Could you post screenshot from your PM account and credit card showing triple charge, please.

Kind of difficult to believe there is such a glitch in PM system.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Alyeed 

Can you post a screenshot without any personal info? The new self serve is very glitchy.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Alyeed   See it to believe.

Login to My Account and see what it says.  it  will show clearly how much you owe and if you have any Available Fund.  

Also check Payment history and check all the transactions in the past couple months

If you are unsure why you owe that or why some charges are there, post us screenshots and we will help

Need Help? Let's chat.