cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When buying an add on is there an option

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I hear that the purchase of an add on is no longer 2 steps and you can buy the add on and use your auto-pay set up to fund it. 

Questions:

Is there an option to fund the purchase from your balance?

Using your auto-pay set up to fund, does the auto-pay switch need to be “on” or will the purchase go through with it “off”?

4 REPLIES 4

@Yummy wrote:

How can autopay pay for your add-on?

You have to have funds on your account first and then purchase add-on.

Autopay is used to pay for your renewal.

If you expect to 'purchase' add-on First and then expect autopay to cover the cost I doubt that will ever work.

So you would buy 2-3 add-ons, rack up a bill to $50 and then expect autopay to cover it? And what if you use all your add-on before renewal day and then port out number or suspend service? Who is going to pay those $50.

No, my friend. Money up front and then go to play.

Two step is gone. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can buy an add-on using your credit card, by dialing 611...you do need your pm pin number.

I'd assume you could do it via self-serve as well.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

How can autopay pay for your add-on?

You have to have funds on your account first and then purchase add-on.

Autopay is used to pay for your renewal.

If you expect to 'purchase' add-on First and then expect autopay to cover the cost I doubt that will ever work.

So you would buy 2-3 add-ons, rack up a bill to $50 and then expect autopay to cover it? And what if you use all your add-on before renewal day and then port out number or suspend service? Who is going to pay those $50.

No, my friend. Money up front and then go to play.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The add-on payment is taken from account funds first if there's enough available to cover the cost. 

Need Help? Let's chat.