cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changed plan accepted payment sayin due credit and payment next month

blanco
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i changed my plan today to a lower one, old one was grandfathered. YOU took my payment now it says next payment due OCT 26 2016 with credit of $9. You no longer have live customer serivce.....and my line is down. I have liked your service since before you were bought out, now you are screwing with my money i have multiple lines up.Yet this plan change didnt take and no one live to help solve it, so yes its a not so pleasent message....i paid it updates next month is the due date, but when i make a call says call 611 for what, for automated messages that dont lead to any help with my payment.

13 REPLIES 13

GerryV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Shazia,

Thanks 

Gerry

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @GerryV

Sorry for that!

I have adjusted your account, please verify your self-serve account to see changes.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

blanco

thank you! sorry for going off online, just when it says call 611 for help.... there really is no solution they should have a different message thanks again!! i'm active again for this line next time i'll just PM you. have a great day!

GerryV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I changed my plan back in August from 90 days to 30 days and paid the 27.00 fee.  The plan did not change so again I paid an additional 27 on Sept 1.  Plan changed but I was unable to make either a provincial long distance or local call. Got that fixed on Sept 4 and didn't notice at the time that one of the $27.00 was deducted for international texting and 10 day plan.   

I should still have a balance of $27.00 for October.  Please check into this for me. 

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Gerry

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@blanco

Can you restart your phone? this is the plan that I activated for you 😉

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

blanco

thank you this is the plan i was switching to Screenshot_4.png

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @blanco

I'm sorry about this, 

I did receive a private message from you, I'm just reviewing your account right now and I will reply back to your private message shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazia

blanco

thanks, im new to just using the forums. Don't know if they sent out a email stating that live support was done. I'll send a pm now. Thanks again.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @blanco,

I'm sorry to hear that you have problem with your changing plan and that makes you upset. This kind of problem could be resolved once you send a private message to @Shazia_K@Mary_M and they will assist you asap. 

Be patient and you'll the assistance you want.

blanco

On top of that i added $45 to a 42 dollar plan. Even if your system thought i owed $28, it's off when my last plan was $57 heres the pic to prove it

blanco

either fix my plan,or tell me to pay the remaining, i dont need it to tell me my plan change was accepted, and you take my money. i was lowering it since,i didnt need some things on the plan.

the reason i'm upset, is that this has never happend. YOUR service tells me to call 611 for  help " BUT NO HElP IS OFFERED" no live operators. this line needs to be active, the webpage says it's active.... BUT its  not. 

blanco

blanco

just wondering wtf is the message for calling 611, when i call it none of the options offer a solution??? you used to have live support guess the venture for telus was cutting out jobs to increase revenue?

Need Help? Let's chat.