cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan

VickyGirard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have changed my plan from the 15$ to the 25$ last month. I am paying 25$ but the plan didn't change.

How can I have it changed ?

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VickyGirard 

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@VickyGirard  Also you mentioned plan changed the 23rd...Are you sure you didn't just use all your data for these 30 days?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@VickyGirard  When you log into your account. Under active status. What does it say? $15 or $25?

Screenshot_20220112-102815_Chrome.jpg

@VickyGirard wrote:

I submitted my request before christmas and clicked on "change in the next billing". I checked my account and I am paying for the new plan. My history shows that my plan changed on the 23d.

I know nothing about phone so how can I activate my MB (if that is the problem)?

@VickyGirard  - were you able to use data before, when you were on the $15 plan?

Ensure your Data option is selected in the settings of your device when you want to use data or send/receive MMS messages.

If your data is not working, trying toggling into airplane mode, then back again.

Also, you can try a reset of your device's network settings.

Also, check your APN settings, if above still does not help: 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles?q=apn

VickyGirard

II'll try that.

I've already contacted customer service. I hope they can help me..

Thank you for your help

Cheers

@VickyGirard 

there is nothing else you need to do .  the new data will be kicks in after the plan is renewed.  

what is showing on My Account for your current plan?  is it only showing $15?  Can you post a screenshot?  the current plan is show on the Overview Tab 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@VickyGirard  - how do you it was not changed?

If you made a payment of $25 than that only loads the funds into your Available Balance to be used on future renewals or purchase of addons, etc.

You must set your plan in your Self Serve account to "Chane on Next Renewal" to the new plan you wish to change it to.

Make sure you do not choose "Change Now", unless you do not mind missing out on those funds already paid in your existing cycle - because there is no prorating.

If this was a blimp in your Self Serve and you were pretty sure you had a plan change scheduled, perhaps Customer Support (CSA) can change your plan without any extra $'s..if you ask nicely and explain what you thought would happen.

CSA contacts can be found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

OR, if you can wait till next cycle, and the funds are still in your available funds area set it now for changing on next renewal.

VickyGirard

I submitted my request before christmas and clicked on "change in the next billing". I checked my account and I am paying for the new plan. My history shows that my plan changed on the 23d.

I know nothing about phone so how can I activate my MB (if that is the problem)?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@VickyGirard   Which date did you submit request to  make the plan change?   When you request the plan change,  did you pick "Change in the next billing date"?  and the "next billing date" already came and you are now on a new cycle?

can you login to My Account, check the Transaction history to confirm if PM took the $25 to renew your plan  yet

And see what plan My Account is showing as your current one.

Can you post a screenshots of those 2 things here as well? 

Need Help? Let's chat.