cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan

Coco13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I change my plan to be activated today or do I have to wait until the next billing date?

16 REPLIES 16

@westcoastreboot wrote:

If you change the plan say halfway through your cycle you will be expected to pay the remainder of the new plan for the days left and will.go.imto effect immediately. You can also choose for it to start on your next anniversary date.

Please note that the information that you have provided is incorrect.  An immediate plan change does not lead to the customer only paying for the new plan for the remaining days of that billing cycle. There is no such thing as partial billing cycles at Public Mobile. The customer would be required to pay the full 30-day plan fee and a new 30 days would start.

westcoastreboot

If you change the plan say halfway through your cycle you will be expected to pay the remainder of the new plan for the days left and will.go.imto effect immediately. You can also choose for it to start on your next anniversary date.

@Coco13 

you will need to add funds to the account and then contact customer support to renew the plan for you. otherwise you can pick a different plan and change to that immediately

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Coco13 : I seem to think that the only time the CSA's might give a break is if it was a mistake and immediately around the last renewal. If you do an immediate plan change some time during the current term then I've never heard of the CSA's giving a break.

@Coco13 wrote:

my daughter has gone over her data and next billing is not until Nov 12

She could get a data add-on for $15 / 1GB of data. Any unused add-on data will roll over until its consumed.

Yes, you can Change Plan now and upgrade you plan that way

or you can buy 1GB data addon and hope that last till then (make sure you remember buying addon is a 2 steps process: 1. Load Fund and then 2. Buy add-on)

Please note that you cannot renew your current plan early without asking PM Agent to process it for you.

Coco13

my daughter has gone over her data and next billing is not until Nov 12

Coco13

ok thanks

@Coco13 wrote:

Hi I know how to change it just wondering if it will take affect once it changes?

Yes , we should all read first before reply.  Some of us are rushing out the gate.

If you pick Change Plan now, make sure you know PM will charge you new amount now.  Any remaining days or data/minutes from the old plan will be forfeited, no partial refund

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Coco13 wrote:

Hi I know how to change it just wondering if it will take affect once it changes?

@Coco13 

then do it for next plan renewal date.

or if you want to contact to CSA, maybe the will give a credit to them can change it to another plan and you don't losing any money only by them..

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You can change plan Today if you want but you will lose your data/minutes allotment and you will have to immediately pay for new plan.

I strongly suggest you to schedule plan change and that will occur on next renewal.

Example: you have $50 plan renewed 5 days ago. You decided to change it to $15 plan today. You already paid $50(+tax) and used plan for only 5 days. Now on top of $50 you will pay $15 and lose all unused data. Even worse if you are changing for more expensive plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Coco13 

if you think about that promo is not working for you,

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Coco13 wrote:

Can I change my plan to be activated today or do I have to wait until the next billing date?

@Coco13   You have a choice when you change your plan

usually we advise to wait till next cycle start date unless you running out of data/minutes and you need them now.

E-MyAcct-ChangePlanNow-NextCycle

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Coco13 wrote:

You'll be given choice to Change Plan now...or Change at next renewal. If you elect to change right away, you'll pay right away and you'll lose whatever is left on old plan.

Coco13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Coco13 

and click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.