Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change my home address

Accountant
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

change my home address please

8 REPLIES 8

hi @Accountant it's quick, does not need much time.  Just login My Account and change it in Profile, Manage EverSafe id

@Accountant wrote:

Let me know if it takes time to change?

First, you need to know we are ALL customers like you. Only YOU know if it's changed, nobody here. And if you change it, it's changed. That easy.

@Accountant  It should be instant , when you try to login again clear webrowser cache and cookies . Open new window and use incognito mode / private mode or try the app instead or from another device even might be cache issue 

Accountant

Let me know if it takes time to change?

@Accountant wrote:

oh, yes, thank you. unfortunately, it's not user-friendly! I spent much time figuring out how I could change it.

I hate to say this but I agree with folks like @Accountant who don't use the site often. Here is a perfect example.

Entered "How to change your home address" into the Find Answers Fast and searched. Look what came up. NOTHING about changing your address. This is a serious issue that needs a resolution. 

Chalupa_Batman_1-1728517468830.png

Accountant

oh, yes, thank you. unfortunately, it's not user-friendly! I spent much time figuring out how I could change it.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Accountant 

It's super easy to do. This is a self serve provider. So just log into your account, on the left side you'll see Profile, click on it and then the next page on the right side is the Account Info box. Account Name is your name, click the pencil right beside it and on the next page you'll be able to change your address. Enjoy.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Accountant  You can do that in your account profile page . Tap the pencil next to your name and change it 

Need Help? Let's chat.