cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change current plan to promo plan

mmmarc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently on a 1 gb 3G plan $25/month and want to change to promo 6 GB plan for $23/month that is designated for new customers.... First can I go to this plan? ...Second do I lose my current points and my current refer a fiend incoming points...Third is it best to do this on monthly billing date?

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@mmmarc   The only plans you can change to are those you see when you log in to your account and look at change subscription.  If you don't see the one you want there then you can try asking customer service but they likely will decline since it's of lower value than your current plan.  If you do see a plan you want then no you do not lose current points or friend referrals.  No definitely don't make a change on your renewal date (30 days not monthly).  Select the change as soon as you see a plan you want  and you'll be given two options, change now or change on renewal.  Select change on renewal or you'll lose what's left of your current plan with no refund.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mmmarc , the plans that are available to you can be found on the subscription tab in your online account.  Also from time to time, Public Mobile may send you offers via text.  

Need Help? Let's chat.