cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change back to old plan

LJM99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i switched plans to go on vacation to the US and now i want to switch back to my old plan but it doesnt seem to exist. i was on the $15. plan, the only one available now is $30. can some support person help me or i will  have to cancel my service because its too expensive

3 REPLIES 3

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LJM99 just to add to what's already been shared, the cheapest plan that Public Mobile now offers (to new customers only) is the $19 plan with 1GB. If you're looking for something cheaper TELUS has a $100/365 day plan that offers 400 nationwide talk minutes and 400 incoming/outgoing texts but no data. TELUS also has a $15/30 days 100 nationwide talk minutes and unlimited incoming/outgoing texts plus a bonus 250MB data 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@LJM99 

unfortunately the only plans currently available to you are viewable when you log in to your PM account.

sorry @LJM99 , the old $15 plan with 250Mb is no longer available.  Also, every account now has its own target plan offers and could be slightly different from others

I don't think support can help to change to plan that is not available on your Change Subscription page , but you can try your luck 

Need Help? Let's chat.