Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot sign into self serve

cindyhui1929
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there

I received an email to sign into my self serve to prevent losing my  number

tried to sign in today but doesnt work and if I try to reset password - it says fail

if i try to create a new self-serve account it says already in use

11 REPLIES 11

@cindyhui1929 wrote:

yes i am still out of the country - could i have my son in Canada dial that number?

Talk to your son ASAP, give him credentials to access your account so he can pay for your service.

@cindyhui1929 wrote:

thanks everyone

they responded to my ticket - hopefully can get this resolved

HI @cindyhui1929 

You should be good.   See what PM Support can do.

If you still have until end of day today to get this resolved, the quickest way is to ask your family member to do a Retail Instant Topup:

Simply tell the cashier how much you want topped up and provide them with your phone number. Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations.

To be save, after you top up , login to your My Account  or call the 1-844 number to confirm your account is reactivated or contact PM to let them know money was loaded and ask them to help

cindyhui1929

thanks everyone

they responded to my ticket - hopefully can get this resolved

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cindyhui1929: Of course. Anybody can dial in and use anybody's number and get basic account info like balance and due date and status. Anybody can even pay into the account using vouchers. Anybody can also use instant top-up in a few stores.

cindyhui1929

yes i am still out of the country - could i have my son in Canada dial that number?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cindyhui1929 : Are you still out of country? What was the exact date of your last payment? Are you able to dial toll free numbers to North America from where you are using another service? If so then call 18554public and try entering your number and see what recording it comes back with.

cindyhui1929

hopefully... email came in on Jan 26 1030am PST

right now is Jan 31 0741am PST

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cindyhui1929  5th day starts 12am EST... hopefully support can help you.

cindyhui1929

I've submitted a ticket

it did say 5 days until close - but today is the 5th day so I am hoping to keep my number

I've been out of the country due to COVID so forgot about this and want to keep my number by updating my cc info

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @cindyhui1929   did you just got the email or has it been couple days?  I hope you have not missed the 90 days after suspended.    If over 90 days, your account would have closed

You can try to open ticket with PM Support,  click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cindyhui1929 

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Need Help? Let's chat.