cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot make calls

Carrickbraith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have paid for 'unlimited minutes'. But when I try to make a call, you claim that I have run out of minutes. Fix this please.

12 REPLIES 12

@Carrickbraith  I’m guessing no news is good news  and things are as working as they should now . 

Carrickbraith

Will try.

I can call out. Will try to see if I can receive a call and text.

@Carrickbraith 

All in-market plans have unlimited international texting.

I was moreso referring to WHICH plan you are on - to ensure the unlimited calling and all.

In any case, seems you're in good hands with @Handy1  so I'll leave you at it.

@Carrickbraith  So you can call out ? Can you receive call and text .. just not text out … maybe try resetting network settings and or try SIM card in another phone if you have one to see if services work properly and finally try to reseat SIM card tray no lifting or rising just flush and  pushed in all the way 

Carrickbraith

Account says I have:

Unlimited International Text

Usage history records all the texts as having been sent, but they are not being received by the recipient.

@Carrickbraith  No worries it happens 

Carrickbraith

Oh but wait: when I add a '1' before the number, and try to text that number, the text still won't go through.

@Carrickbraith  If it’s a new number and you just activated it and the 1 in front of contact doesn’t work it could be a provision issue with SIM card , in which case you need support to open ticket 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Carrickbraith

Oh Jeebus: it was missing the '1'.

Thanks!

Carrickbraith

Thanks for this.

No, new number. I'll check the '1'. But have tried rebooting...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Carrickbraith 

Try to reboot your device and reset network connections.

Also, check your self-serve site to confirm the plan details.   Let us know what is displayed.

Before logging in, do so in Private or Incognito mode to ensure no caching issues with the site.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Carrickbraith  Did you just port number over ? Are you trying a 1 in front of the contact ? And did you try rebooting the device ?

Need Help? Let's chat.