cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot login to site get "forbidden" page

hahacows
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just registered a new sim and account and when I attempt to log in to the site to my account section I get a error webpage thatjust simply says "forbidden" Screenshot 2023-03-17 170700.png

6 REPLIES 6

I’ll ask them when they done checking my spare tire for air … seeing as my car won’t go when I hit the gas peddle lol 

@hahacows- Can you try on a whole other device? Like a non-mobile?

@Handy1- Does Public do computer/device tech support now?

@hahacows  If all else fails ask support to help you re gain access to your account 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

@hahacows wrote:

same thing happens in "incognito" or "private mode"

I have attempted to clear my cache and have tried "chrome, edge, vivaldi and lastly firefox all withthe same issue.

The sim appears to be working in the phone to make an outgoing call however its getting to the account page that seems to be the issue not the sim.

Try turn off the laptop, wait a couple of minutes then power on the laptop, and open only one tab to login in Google Chrome by using incognito mode.

hahacows
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

same thing happens in "incognito" or "private mode"

I have attempted to clear my cache and have tried "chrome, edge, vivaldi and lastly firefox all withthe same issue.

The sim appears to be working in the phone to make an outgoing call however its getting to the account page that seems to be the issue not the sim.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hahacows  try again incognito private mode there are cache issues ,,, also check if your credit card has been charged already if it has try the SIM card in phone and see if services are working 

Need Help? Let's chat.