cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where’s the sim?

Shaziya0987
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi still waiting for the sim I ordered on March 4 when I am going to get it?I want to cancel my business with you if I don’t receive an answer from yo

8 REPLIES 8

Shaziya0987

Hope so,thanks for replying 

@Shaziya0987  it typically takes no more then 5-10 business days but some have reported up to 3 weeks to arrive but seeing as it’s just been 10 business days since you ordered it on march 4 I would bet my bottom dollar you will see it mon / tue next week 

Shaziya0987

I couldn’t reach them so I posted my question here

Shaziya0987

my nearest location is 11 km away don’t want drive in my tight schedule but thank you for the suggestion m,they should mention for delivery 3 weeks instead of 10 business days when they take the order

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Shaziya0987 wrote:

Hi still waiting for the sim I ordered on March 4 when I am going to get it?I want to cancel my business with you if I don’t receive an answer from yo

@Shaziya0987, you’re posting this in a public community forum where other Customers read & respond back. We don’t work for Public Mobile. If you want to contact customer support employees please use @Handy1 suggestion.

It took over 3 weeks for me to receive my sim card through Canada Post from Public Mobile.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
  • You’re posting this on a community board made up of all customers. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shaziya0987 

it could take up to 3 weeks or more for delivery if you ordered from PM.

Do you live in or near the GTA ? These guys have the PM sims for about $5 and have a local pick up option as well as promise very fast delivery.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-micro-na...

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shaziya0987  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.