cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel unactivated subscription

lingo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got to the point where I would activate my subscription but stopped because I was getting a Canadian phone number for my daughter who will be visiting Canada for 3 months and subscription/plan/phone number needed to be on  her phone. When I facetimed her to have her download  your app and activate the $34/mo plan,   she had done some research and preferred the $40/month plan.  This plan is all set on her phone.  I, however, am left trying to cancel the $34/month plan that has never been activated and to be reimbursed the $38.08 that was charged to my credit card Nov 23, 2023 @ 2:30PM.  

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

hi @lingo 

charge back could be dangerous if you have multiple accounts with PM using this credit card.  If a charge back is made, the account associated with it will be suspended immediately.  If the charge back is made on the wrong account, then the wrong account would got suspended

lingo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You "heard" a refund is possible??? They'll be getting a charge back from my credit card company and if not resolved and this unactivated account closed, then each and every month til hell freezes over, there will be a charge back. I have submitted a ticket I think... this is ludicrously difficult 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TheSterlinger 

Ask them to credit your daughter’s account. It will be easier than asking for a refund.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I’m not sure if you’ll be able to get a reimbursement for the amount that you paid but to cancel your plan, go to your account, then press the drop-down arrow and click payments then click manage subscription and uncheck subscribed. 

for trying to get a refund that you can contact a Public Mobile CS agent with this link. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @lingo 

If the plan was not fully activated yet, we heard cancel with refund is possible.  Please submit a ticket with CS agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.