cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel account

r1chbash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do i cancel my account and credit my credit card - my service was never activated because of esim ploblems

4 REPLIES 4

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@r1chbash  You can port out your number and it will close or turn off auto pay or get support to remove credit card on file right away 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1687295119550.png

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@r1chbash   but before you cancel it, maybe there are still things to do to make it work

did you get to the eSIM installation step  Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself.  If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  i

If it still does not connect, click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reeset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after)

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@r1chbash - did you ever reach out to customer support with Public Mobile to get it resolved? If not, contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a PRIVATE MESSAGE to start a ticket to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Otherwise, can you call 611 to remove autopay (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device). Over 90 days in nonpay status and the account closes automatically. 

OR, port out the number and that also closes the account here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@r1chbash 

To "cancel" the plan, you can either port out your number to another provider and your account will be closed upon successful port out of the number

Or you can disable the toggle "Subscribed" to disable Pre-Authorized payment instead.  Once it is disabled, PM will not be able to renew your account on your next renewal , your account will then be suspended on that day and 90 more days, it will be closed

To disable Pre-authorized payment, you can use *611 if you know the 4 digits PIN

Or you can also login to My Account and go to Payment page -> Manage Subscribed, and then toggle the "Subscribed" to disable Pre-Authorized payment.  

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscriptionhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

Need Help? Let's chat.