Did you mean: 

can't login in account

HongLiu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

try to login in account, but email doesn't work

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@HongLiu - are you a current public mobile customer with Active services, or have been Active within 90 days?

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, or ported your Public Mobile number to another provider, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve/My Account.

Also, know that login credentials for My Account/My Rewards are different than you Community login credentials as well as any Phone/SIM purchase log in credentials. That's right, 3 different login credentials I just mentioned. 🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HongLiu 

If you entered the wrong email, you will not any response. Conduct a search in your archives and look for a Welcome to PM. This will be the email you used on your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@HongLiu you have the correct login email?  can you get the code or tiu cannot even login and cannot get to the 2FA screen at all?

if you cannot login, first try Reset Password using the link there

If still fails,  the open ticket with CS agent

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@HongLiu wrote:

try to login in account, but email doesn't work

If you're accidently typed in the password a few times, the site will refuse to allow you to log in.  Clear the browser's cache and cookies and close it.  Re-launch the browser and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.