cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bogus telus account

Notatelususer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Repeated voicemail from telus claiming I owe hundreds $$ for my account.  I don't have a telus account.   Also submitted a ticket about this issue but cannot view the ticket.  Would like the calls to stop.

6 REPLIES 6

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would love to not get spam calls but there nothing you or telus can do about them. As there not coming from telus or Canada for that matter.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Notatelususer 

I have an American number on my TextNow SIM and I am getting text about my Bank of America had an overdraft and to click on the link…NOT…because all my banks are Canadian and don’t have any American bank account.

Just delete the message.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Notatelususer most likely nothing. But you should probably visit a local Telus store to have them verify.

A lot of scams and identity thefts out there.

If you are truly concerned,  you can also request a credit report from Equifax. Make sure things are as they should be.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What your issue has to do with Public Mobile??????

It is like complaining to Toyota regarding Lexus cars....

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Notatelususer you can likely ignore this spam calls.  People can tell from which mobile carrier you are using and cam target those and make calls like that. If you are not Telus customers, just ignore 

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Notatelususer, it sounds like this could be a scam call but just to be sure you should call TELUS to see if this is really coming from them, PM does not call customers, all contact is done online only through chat or personal messages in your inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.