cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log into my account

Rastaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i tried using the email and password that i signed up with. NO GO. i tried to reset my password. NO GO. Public says that the email is not valid. (i find this hysterical since it was PUBLIC that just sent me a welcome email to that VERY ADDRESS)

also, i signed up for a free month promotion with the same email address...... what happened with that? was it "conveniently" forgotten?

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rastaman 

What were you intending to do upon getting into your account?

You can do a couple few things in the 611 service. Are all your services working right now? Calls in/out? Texts in/out? Internet browsing/MMS?

There's a remote chance that case may matter with the email address login id. Have another look at that welcome email for the exact usage in the email address that was sent to you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rastaman wrote:

i think that this may be my first and last month's subscription with Public.

Sorry to see you go. 

If you did your pre-activation search, you should have know that PM does not have call center and a DIY provider.  With the help of members on this forum, your issue can be solved quickly except issue require access to your account.

@Rastaman as previously mentioned you mean 30 days as it's not monthly.

We are only customers like you trying to help you. Moderator's work for public mobile and they need to be contacted.

If you click this link you can private message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Standard response time is 24/48 hours but usually quicker. It does say on Publicmobile.ca that all support is online. So maybe this type of company is not for you.

Rastaman

i think that this may be my first and last month's subscription with Public.

popping

@Rastaman wrote:

i don't talk to robots

In order to talk to a human, moderator which is PM employee, you need to go through SIMon the chatbot.  You can also send a private message to moderator team with longer wait time.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PM does not have call center.   Support is provided by private messages between you and your the moderator team.

popping

@Rastaman wrote:

i tried using the email and password that i signed up with. NO GO. i tried to reset my password. NO GO. Public says that the email is not valid. (i find this hysterical since it was PUBLIC that just sent me a welcome email to that VERY ADDRESS)

also, i signed up for a free month promotion with the same email address...... what happened with that? was it "conveniently" forgotten?

Only moderator can access your account to fix your login issue.  Create a support ticket for help.

While you are waiting for moderator to work on your login issue, you can phone 611 from your phone to find out how much available fund in your account.

You should have the following amount in your account:

- $2 autopay credit if you have autopay setup and enabled

- $10 refer-a-friend credit if you activate your account with a referral code

- 2nd month plan fee within 30 days after activation.

After you login issue fixed, you can check your available fund online too.

@Rastaman wrote:

i don't talk to robots

Moderators aren't robots. They are paid Public Mobile employees.

@Rastaman wrote:

i don't talk to robots

Use the private message link posted above by @Jb456 

Rastaman

i don't talk to robots

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Rastaman  You need to contact moderators to get access back to your account.

Since you can't get in avoid opening a ticket through the chat bot. It will just be a pain and you will be more frustrated.

So click this link below and send them a private message

Take note plans at PM are 30 days not monthly.

When did you sign up for second 30 days free? There were two recently that required you to enter your email address in a promotion link for you to be eligible. 

That was end of August and one Mid September. The last one that was mid September you had till October 2nd to activate a sim card.

Did you do any of these?

The most recent one going on this week is at Walmart ends the 21st October I believe. Activate at a Walmart you get a free SIM card and 2nd 30 days free.

So out of those 3 which one did you do? Thanks.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Rastaman If forgot password didn't help, only mods can assist you with your request. Please, contact them as @JoyLuck  suggested.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Rastaman wrote:

Here’s  how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative):

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Edit: If you qualify, the free month will be credited to your account before the 1st renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.