cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i get a refund for the US roaming package?

alyssamackinnon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i purchased the US roaming package by accident...i meant to purchase regular data add on....can someone help?

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@alyssamackinnon wrote:

i purchased the US roaming package by accident...i meant to purchase regular data add on....can someone help?

I've heard that IF you are entitled to a refund, it could take several weeks to get it. To speed things up, rather than a refund... ask to have your current account credited rather than refunded.

The moderators are busy as heck right now so please be patient. It could be 48 hours before you hear back from them...usually less.

Good luck.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@alyssamackinnon, technically this prepaid service offers no refunds.  However, the moderator team is very reasonable with these types of situations.  Reach out to them and see. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.