cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I get the Lunar New Year Bonus ?

jiexu168
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got my SIM card and finished the card activation and transfer my number to PM Today. I noticed the Lunar New Year offer and did enter my email address to get a promo code before activating , but forgot to enter it during the activation. I also noticed it said the promotion will be included if don't have one.

So, just wonder if I can still get the Lunar New Year Bonus for my account.   

9 REPLIES 9

@dlambro wrote:

Since you entered the email address to get the promo code before activating and you activated within the time frame (before March 7th) then you should qualify.  Try entering the promo code under "Plans and Add-Ons tab from the main page of your account, at the bottom, ? Promotion Code +, it may work.  Here is a snap shotPlan and Add-Ons page.png

This was a longshot. The offer (and promo code) is only for customers who are activating a new account. When programmed properly, the activation and self serve system are aware that you're already a customer and reject a code that's only meant to be used during activation.

jiexu168

Thanks. I just tried, but got the message below. Have to wait. 

jiexu168_0-1612142219091.png

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Since you entered the email address to get the promo code before activating and you activated within the time frame (before March 7th) then you should qualify.  Try entering the promo code under "Plans and Add-Ons tab from the main page of your account, at the bottom, ? Promotion Code +, it may work.  Here is a snap shotPlan and Add-Ons page.png

jiexu168

Thanks for reply, and the tips to get the info.

I did have the code - LNYGIFT.  

@jiexu168 

Its an honest mistake and seeing as the promocode is entered at the end of your activation when so many other issues can be going on when submitting your payment. If I recall I was able to  to help get the RBC PROMOCODE applied after the fact so its not like it cant  be done it will be just if they are willing to do it. 

Heres the email potential customers should expect to recieve with the promocode to be entered:

Screenshot_20210131-151649.pngScreenshot_20210131-152350.png

@jiexu168 wrote:

Thanks for reply.

I have created a ticket and be waiting to talk with a moderator with 48 hours. But just want to know what will happen now.

You'll need to wait for a reply.  Moderators will send you a private message with details. If you look near the top right of your scren, there is a an envelope icon that will indicate the nubmer of private messages that you have received.

jiexu168

Thanks for reply.

I have created a ticket and be waiting to talk with a moderator with 48 hours. But just want to know what will happen now.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jiexu168, you can contact the Mods through the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner.  I am sure they will verify your email to make sure you had signed up for it but hopefully, they will be able to get you all set with the promo.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@jiexu168 wrote:

I got my SIM card and finished the card activation and transfer my number to PM Today. I noticed the Lunar New Year offer and did enter my email address to get a promo code before activating , but forgot to enter it during the activation. I also noticed it said the promotion will be included if don't have one.

So, just wonder if I can still get the Lunar New Year Bonus for my account.   

Sorry, but the promo code needed to be entered during the activation process. No promises, but you can always ask the moderators by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

Need Help? Let's chat.