Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call service is not working

Ayman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

my call service is not working.

i bought 400 minutes for calling but still not working.

how long i should wait until the service works?

thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Ayman

it is settled now.

thank you so much!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ayman the add-ons are only long distance minutes, that are meant to augment your talk plan, not substitute for it.  So you definitely need to get your plan fixed. Please follow @Luddite's directions for private messaging the moderator team for assistance.

EDIT: some more background for you:

The moderators are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Ayman wrote:

How can i contact PM mod?

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, PIN, and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Ayman

How can i contact PM mod?

Sometimes the addon purchased the credit stays in the self serve portal, need to buy it again. its glitch for public mobile. 

If it shows in your self serve portal, and after reboot, it still doesnt work, need to contact PM mod to fix it.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Ayman,

At this point, I would suggest you sending a message to the Moderators using the below link to let them know your issue (please include your account information in the message such as account number, phone number and pin) and they should be able to fix it for you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ayman

Hi,

i tried to change my current plan. to be included calls and i changed and payed for it. but nothing changed.

so i bought the 400 min but nothing changed.

regards,

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Ayman, do you have a calling feature in your base plan?  The way it works is that the 400 minutes is a long distance add-on for a plan that has a calling feature.

Ayman

and it is mentioned in the plan details as well.

Ayman

thanks for the feedback!

but it is already deducted.

regards,

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Ayman,

Did you mean that you purchased 400 mins of long distance add-on but it is not working?

If so, can you log into your self-serve account and check to see if you have a balance sitting under "Available Funds"? If there is, you will have to go back to the purchase add-on page and purchase the long distance add-on again because it is a two-step process: (a) add funds to your account and (b) load add-on using funds available.

The add-on should work immediately after purchasing.

Need Help? Let's chat.