cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: US Roaming Add-on Not Available?

ReillyWood
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm having this same problem again on one of my family's accounts.  Need help.

Rob Wood

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ReillyWood if @Luddite's reply hasn't addressed your concern, could we get a bit more info please? 

Is the problem that you purchased the add-on and it's not working? 

If so:

• Did you verify you did both steps of the purchasing process?  Please see the link Luddite provided for more info on the process
  • Are you in the US now?  Are you getting any service?  Is your phone showing any errors or messages like No Serivce, etc?
  • Did you try manually selecting either AT&T or T-Mobile rather than leaving network selection on automatic?  
  • What is the brand and model of your phone?

Or is it that you had one of the data add-ons and ran out of data and want to buy another but don't see it in the list?

Or something else entirely?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@ReillyWood You have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

For add-ons make a payment so that Available Funds equal the add-on cost then go back to main account page and buy the add-on. Activation REQUIRES these two stages. See this post for better detail: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

If you have already done these two steps and the add-on is not showing in your account, 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.