cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call not call after 2 days

songxiaowu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I paid 2 days and select phone number, but network is showing, can not call.

7 REPLIES 7

Please don't post publicly any personal information, such as your account number; only send them to moderators in a private message if needed.

songxiaowu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is 1000000xxxxxxxx.

It is iPhone 6 16gb/64gb/128gb GSM Unlocked . I bought from ebay. I activitaed public mobile SIM and got phone number and paid.I think the plan is active. The plan is 

• This plan includes: -
  • - 50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts
  • - 50 minutes of Canada-wide Talk

@mimmo wrote:

@RobertQc  its better if  people click on plan details link  that will show the details otherwise you only see the $ per x day

Good info thanks I changed my post

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc  its better if  people click on plan details link  that will show the details otherwise you only see the $ per x days.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@songxiaowuLog into "my account", can you confirm your plan, and that it is active? Are you sure you have a talk plan and its not only data?

What about other features such as Text/ Data? Have you tried another phone? What happens when you try to make a call?

You can take a screen shot of my account do plan details and post it but make sure to blur out your personal details name / account # / email

Edit as advised @mimmo wrote:

its better if  people click on plan details link  that will show the details otherwise you only see the $ per x days.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you try to reboot your phone and reinserting SIM card in process?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hi, some troubleshooting:

• what phone are you using?  what network was it on before?
  • what does your selfserve plan settng say
  • does internet or texting work?
  • can you put your sim in a differnet phone? (isolates hardware vs network)
Need Help? Let's chat.