cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call forward error essage

yatz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't forward my calls anymore, I tried to set up call forwarding again, I get an error message MMI invaild, can you fix it? 

4 REPLIES 4

stchung123456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you know what they did for you? I am in the same boat but the CSA doesn't seem to know what to do other than asking me to try those *6x* codes.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@yatz wrote:

I can't forward my calls anymore, I tried to set up call forwarding again, I get an error message MMI invaild, can you fix it? 

@yatz , I had the same issue, no amount of troubleshooting would fix it for me. I had to submit a support ticket & ask CSA to fix it for me on Public Mobile’s end! Now I can use call forwarding again!
Please use @softech suggestion & submit a support ticket for help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yatz Call forwarding has problem since the roll out of VoLTE.  We know some people open ticket with support , except I am not sure if they actually fixed it.  You might want to try and kindly let us know the result 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account) using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Contact agent ", then click "Contact Us", then click "Other", click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗""
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Call forwarding broke with the crappy roll out of volte. You can still do call forward all. Just not conditionals. Apparently support can fix it. I know one person here has. I haven't bothered yet.

Need Help? Let's chat.