cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bymistake payment $50

gaveenrai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi mymsiatke i put my card on my self serve account and bymistake i load $50 on my account but i want to refund my $50

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@gaveenrai 

Unfortunately, there are no refunds for pre-paid services. (there would be a refund if Public Mobile caused the error)

See the How does Public Mobile Prepaid Service Work section in the Service Terms at the bottom of the page which reads:

• Prepaid service credits are non-refundable. After ninety days with no active rate plan, your account will be automatically deactivated.

@BlueB wrote:

I'd agree with @hTideGnow that it would probably be better to leave the balance for future renewal amounts.  Otherwise...

Since we're all fellow customers (like you!), none of us actually have the ability to help you with a refund.  However, if you're willing to go through the process and wait, you'll need to reach out to the Public Mobile moderators (staff).

The best way is to go through the SIMon chatbot to open up a ticket because you'll be able to authenticate your account at the same time.  Click on the chat bubble in the lower-right corner of the screen to get started.  Otherwise, you can start by messaging the Moderator team directly at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

The moderators have the ability to issue a refund, but it's not guaranteed. The officail-customer facing policy says no refunds.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'd agree with @hTideGnow that it would probably be better to leave the balance for future renewal amounts.  Otherwise...

Since we're all fellow customers (like you!), none of us actually have the ability to help you with a refund.  However, if you're willing to go through the process and wait, you'll need to reach out to the Public Mobile moderators (staff).

The best way is to go through the SIMon chatbot to open up a ticket because you'll be able to authenticate your account at the same time.  Click on the chat bubble in the lower-right corner of the screen to get started.  Otherwise, you can start by messaging the Moderator team directly at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I suggest you to leave it on your Self-Serve account for next month if you are planning to stay with PM anyway.  Refund can take as many as 3 or 4 weeks.  It might not worth the effort.  🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@gaveenrai wrote:

hi mymsiatke i put my card on my self serve account and bymistake i load $50 on my account but i want to refund my $50

You made the mistake ? Best to leave it in Available Funds for future plan renewals. A refund could take several weeks to process.

Need Help? Let's chat.