Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boxing day sale

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hi guys

at the end it says: "Plus, get 5GB of free data on any plan $25/mo or more"

is it for new customer with new activation  or older customers get free 5GB as well?

Merry christmas

8 REPLIES 8

shohan_r319
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just became a new member today and I had previously registered my email for the promotion (Jan 25, 2021). When can I expect to receive the add-ons? Will it normally take up to 30 days, from what I had seen in previous posts? Thanks in advance for anyone able to help.

Thanks,

Shohan 

theamritsamra

Hi, 

When did you sign up as a new customer? Remember that it may take some time to activate on your account/line. If you tell us when the date you have activated I am sure someone will be able to help/

@Mauri 

1. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mauri wrote:

I'm a new customer and i have never received the 5G promotion as mentionned on the email 

can someone help me because i can not contant a human

Did you submit your email to get the offer? If you did the promos will be in your account within 30 days.

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  2. Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 days of activating if applicable.

Mauri

I'm a new customer and i have never received the 5G promotion as mentionned on the email 

can someone help me because i can not contant a human

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

existing customers only get the 2GB  😞

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

thanks

@yackinlyn wrote:

hi guys

at the end it says: "Plus, get 5GB of free data on any plan $25/mo or more"

is it for new customer with new activation  or older customers get free 5GB as well?

Merry christmas

This is for new account activations only. I mentioned the 5GB in one of  the annoucement threads. 

Need Help? Let's chat.