cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bonus data and international long distance bonus minutes

T250cc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm puzzle regarding these bonuses. Before this Christmas bonus promotion, my account add-on had 1 gig of bonus data and 500 minutes of international phone call minutes. When I activate the offer, I see only the 2 gig data bonus in my account, what happen to to my previous 1 gig data bonus? Same thing applied to the 500 minutes bonus. Do all the previous bonuses get canceled? I haven't had the need to use these bonuses yet.

5 REPLIES 5

T250cc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Finally got the additional bonuses, now it is showing (2) 2 gig data bonus and (2) 500 minutes. Thanks to everyone for your input.

HI @Guspublic1   I am not sure if that helps OP.  OP already replied the text

Guspublic1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Type YES2 in reply text.

Then login to act.

Just login on ur phone and 

Its there, you have to click on the little circle inside where it says Refreshed 2 minutes ago or something like that

Click on all 3 circles with arrow on it to refresh on screen. It will then show  bonus minuets and data

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@T250cc 

Your probably looking at old cached information.

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode first.

Try again 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It has to be there! Just do page refresh.

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Meow_0-1670538474270.png

Need Help? Let's chat.