cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing

shan7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The bills are very confusing and can't submit the way they are formatted for business expenses.  They don't show the total owing nor the taxes.  I would switch my husbands phone plan to public mobile but can't until the billing shows the data that is needed for govt audit purposes.

I would think you would get a lot more businesses that would switch over once you improve the billing.  You can't even download a proper bill, you just print screen.  This is not an acceptable format for businesses.

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I agree but that is some of the give and take for the value in other areas unfortunately

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@shan7 

If the invoice is needed for tax filing purposes it is most efficient for both the customer and customer support to request an invoice for the past 360 days of paid service shortly after your final renewal of in a calendar year (Your renewal that occurs between December 1st and December 31st). It can take up to 30 days for you to recieve your invoice from customer support. This will allow enough time for you to receive the invoice for remittance to an employer or for the preparation of personal or business income taxes before the tax filing deadline.

Use the link supplied by @softech to view an example of a hard copy invoice in the thread by @AE_Collector that gives instructions on how to make this request.

You can private message @CountyDownIeUk  who has created an excel program to download your account billing charges from your self serve account for personal record keeping. He is happy to share it with his fellow pm customers....thats just the kind of guy he is when he isnt helping out here on the community or making his latest stained glass creation.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@shan7 

You’re definitely correct, and I think you will find that on 3rd tier providers, you won’t get a lot of bells and whistles.

shan7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, that is a tedious way to get a copy of bills.  Most business owners cannot be bothered to submit for a bill.  Most other companies have the self serve feature of downloading bills from their account.  I have requested copies of my bill before but find it cumbersome to do so every month.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shan7   PM does prepare official receipt upon request.  Here is a sample of the bill and the experience from another Community member

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Account-Charge...

Please open a ticket with PM support if you need the official invoice.  Please note it will take them 2 or 3 weeks to prepare, so, request a batch instead of just one every month

1. If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@shan7 Unfortunately the current self-serve does not show the amount paid in a nicely formatted including the tax amount. To get a receipt, you will have to contact CS Agent. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.