Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing error

NeilNorris1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

13 REPLIES 13

@NeilNorris1 wrote:

we were billed twice on the same day for the same amount...double billed....??  

HI @NeilNorris1 

if the charges are claerly shown on the credit card and it has been long , then it is possible a PM problem.  Just submit ticket to agent and wait for the answer

Please let us know what agent says

it's ok. 

I realize I threw 20 questions at you 🙂 how about some other answers?
Also, are you paying for any other account? Like a kid or partner etc?

NeilNorris1

both charges are now more than 30 days old and the most recent billing had been posted as well .  overcharged. just wondering if this can be explained 

All good. Welcome to the community. Please DO let us know if it was indeed a double charge of it was just a "pending" charge. Thank you.

NeilNorris1

wow.  yes. def. double charged. watched 20 days for correction

Is one of those charges still showing as pending? Do you see the additional payment in your balance here? Did you do an immediate plan change rather than letting it change on your next renewal? Did you have any trouble during sign up that might have inadvertently paid for another account?

There we go. Now, with that being said, you have to confirm with your credit card company or bank to make sure it is actually a double payment. Very often people are confused by an actual charge and a pending charge.

NeilNorris1

super new to this community...apologies for what seems as a short note.  will try to improve  .. 

NeilNorris1

we were billed twice on the same day for the same amount...double billed....??  

Hi @MetaMorpheusMob 

Shouldn't we find out first what the "error" is first before we send them to a CS agent? This may not require a CS Agent. 🙂 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is this how you would start with any support after hearing their greeting? Hi this is support how may I help you today? You just say "billing error"? Leaving the other side stammering wondering um ok like what -  making them play 20 questions?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @NeilNorris1 

Like @Dunkman said, we are going to need WAY more details that a blank screen to be able to help you. LOL. 

Wait, @Dunkman , are you thinking what I'm thinking? 

KennethJAdams_0-1692480558950.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@NeilNorris1 

More details are needed.  Please explain further

Don't forget that you will be charged GST and PST on top of the plan fee.  

Need Help? Let's chat.