cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay showing previous plan due but I changed my plan

duferdous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, community,

I am using PM for 1 year. Got my loyalty bonus last month. Thanks, PM. However, I have come to know that recently there are some changes in plans. I had my plan for 30$ for 30 days with 500 MB but now I see you are offering 25$ for 30 days with 500+500 MB autopay bonus. My autopay is activated. In the plan tab, it's confirmed that my plan is changed, but in the overview tab, it is still saying I will be charged 30$ next payment date! It should be 25$ with my loyalty bonus of 1$. But it's not correct. What should I do now? (I have combined two pictures in one set here)

Sincerely,

Hossain

edited by comptuergeek541: removed image because it contained personal information about the account

3 REPLIES 3

@duferdous, I have removed the picture that you posted because it contained personal information. Please do not post information such as you name, account number, e-mail address, credit card numbers, etc.

You will stil need to delete the image yourself from your Community account profile.  (It's in My profile>My Photos)

@geopublic wrote:

@duferdous wrote:

Hi, community,

I am using PM for 1 year. Got my loyalty bonus last month. Thanks, PM. However, I have come to know that recently there are some changes in plans. I had my plan for 30$ for 30 days with 500 MB but now I see you are offering 25$ for 30 days with 500+500 MB autopay bonus. My autopay is activated. In the plan tab, it's confirmed that my plan is changed, but in the overview tab, it is still saying I will be charged 30$ next payment date! It should be 25$ with my loyalty bonus of 1$. But it's not correct. What should I do now? (I have combined two pictures in one set here)

Sincerely,

Hossain

@duferdous  Did you select the plan change to take effect on your next renewal? Click on plan details does it show a scheduled plan change? If yes, that will occur on June 25th as per your screenshot.

@geopublic is correct.  The top of the overview page doesn't show correctly, as it doesn't really know that you're planning a change.  It's definitely a programming issue, that hasn't been resolved as of yet.

As long as you've future-dated your plan change, it *should* work on the plan change.  Going down in price seems to always work, going up tends to be an issue.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@duferdous wrote:

Hi, community,

Sincerely,

Hossain

@duferdous  Did you select the plan change to take effect on your next renewal? Click on plan details does it show a scheduled plan change? If yes, that will occur on June 25th as per your screenshot.

Need Help? Let's chat.