cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paid the bill but no calls available

katewapoonam4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi..

yesterday i recharged my phone and now i am not abale to call anyone its saying that no minutes available . i have not called anyone them how can minutes are not available. I really felt cheated. I will never ever suggest anyone to recharge from public mobile company. Please resolve my problem.

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@katewapoonam4 wrote:

hi..

yesterday i recharged my phone and now i am not abale to call anyone its saying that no minutes available . i have not called anyone them how can minutes are not available. I really felt cheated. I will never ever suggest anyone to recharge from public mobile company. Please resolve my problem.

WHat is your account status?

If active, your plan may not be provisioned correctly.  Add$1 to your account to trigger PM server to re-provision your plan again.

If suspended or expired, you plan may not be renewed this morning.  Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@katewapoonam4  There was a problem with Public's resetting of the minutes counter during renewal and appears that you got affected. Submit a ticket by clicking on the ? bottom right of your screen. Type Rep and hit the up arrow and follow the prompts to submit the ticket.

Good Luck!!

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

While you wait

Try restarting your phone with sim inside.

When you log in is your status active?

If not can you locate reactivate button.

If it takes you to payment page but you already paid try adding one more dollar and restarting your phone.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Please contact the Moderators 

You can do that by clicking on the question mark and typing talk to human

If you the form spits out 404 error, you can use direct link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If you use direct message, you will have to authenticate using your phone or self-serve, it's very important to respond after that and let them know that authentication is complete.

Need Help? Let's chat.