cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay discount

Vikki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I signed up with Public Mobile, they were advertising $2 off each month if I signed up for autopay which I did, but I have yet to see the discount. They may have included a cut-off day NOW, but at that time there was not a cut-off date. Plus I was to receive 250 of data each month, but I have not received that either. What's up with that? Seems like false advertising to me. Plus no means to actually speak with anyone about this. I see that there are several other people inquiring about this exact problem.

5 REPLIES 5

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes .. you have every right to be a bit frustrated ...... I have the exact same problem that I reported and posted on this forum. ----------You are 100% correct .. when setting up a new account you do get a confirmation that you will receive $2 discount if you initiate Auto Pay but that doesn't happen. I did open up a case and the PM Customer Service reps did acknowledge the mistake but just offered me their apology. After pushing this with long posts a PM CS rep did give me a $1.99 one time bonus. I still don't understand why the $.0.99 but life's too short to keep on fighting .

I suggest that you open up a case and perhaps they will be kinder to you. Good luck.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vikki  Using the bit to open a ticket can be a pain. Since there's no particular hurry you can just send the agents a private message: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To track replies click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Vikki   Did you join?  there is no more $2 discount for new customers.  PM has a new rewards system that will be giving out 5% in Public Points back instead

Also for the 250MB data, it came with the $15 plan even without Autopay enabled.  So, to be clear, you will get 250MB data, not 500MB

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Vikki    If you activated with an account prior to Jan. 25th/2022, then you would be on the old rewards system which gave $2 autopay discount with a registered payment card and autopay enabled.  If you signed up after that date, then you are on the new points rewards and will instead receive 5% back of your payments/purchases of add-ons. 

You can see your rewards by clicking the Access Rewards from the overview page in your self serve, but will need to login again with the same email/password for your self serve account.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Vikki hi if you just signed up recently with the new rewards program unfortunately you don't get that anymore thye never changed there web sight even after it was brought to their attention I would open a ticket to complain 

with customer service

Need Help? Let's chat.