cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic payments

Bloodbath
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a public mobile for my grandson. It was as a pay as you go, but I would like to change that to automatic payment withdrawals. How do I do that? 

12 REPLIES 12

@Bloodbath 

As @computergeek541 have noted, there are additional information other than the PIN to avoid SIM swapping.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Bloodbath 

You will need to contact a moderator to have you with your email/password issue but you will need your PIN number to have it changed.

Much more than just the account PIN is needed to change the e-mail address linked to self serve. The security requirements for change the e-mail address in considerably more in depth, requiring the customers to some of the following:  approximate activation date, last payment date and amount, last 4 digits of credit card number, frequently called phone number, etc.

@Bloodbath 

You will need to contact a moderator to have you with your email/password issue but you will need your PIN number to have it changed.

Bloodbath

I do know the email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

@Bloodbath  do you remember which email you used for My Account?  If so, try to use the Forgot Password link.  you can try to put in any of your email address you might have used and see which one works.  

If you really unable to figure out, you will have to open a ticket with Mod and they can sort it out for you.

(After you open a ticket with mod, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

who Create Account for you ask them which email they put it and password.

and if them don't know,

i suggest you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, > you don't know,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address, > you don't know,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

@Bloodbath 

Did you activate the sim card in store or online? If online you have already created the self serve account and must use the email and password you registered during activation. If you activated in store you must finish creating the account by using the phone number and have access to the phone to recieve the 6 digit alphanumeric code to complete the self serve account set up.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Bloodbath

I have tried to get on self serve but it will not accept my email address that I bought the phone with

Anonymous
Not applicable

when you sign in to your Self-Serve account, you can or won't let you singe in to your account,

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same one ,

your typing and sometime you type it but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

Bloodbath

I tried to get on to self serve but it won't let me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Up AutoPay

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.