cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay & cancelled credit card

paizaru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My autopay is supposed to come out tomorrow, but my credit card was canceled due to being compromised. I tried to get a hold a customer support agent to see if the charge can be made next week with my new card. (I only had the 1). 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@paizaru 

Is your compromised card due to a charge from KOODO TOP UP REAPPROV? If so you will need to get a top up voucher for double your plan amount due to the fact that some first time activation charges get labeled KOODO TOP UP REAPPROV instead of public mobile. If this is the case get a voucher right away and load it via 611 and then contact customer support to explain the issue before a temporary suspension is put on your account. If that isn't the source of your compromised card then ignore this advice.

Pm vouchers from the following retailers are all immediately valid and loadable via 611 upon purchase. I recommend loading them immediately after purchase in the store.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. 7/11
  4. SDM
  5. TMS
  6. RCSS
  7. Circle K
  8. Wal-Mart

RTP (real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee and are loaded by the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Your only solution (if you do not have other credit card) is to get a voucher and add funds that way through 611.

If you miss a payment - do not Panic! Your account will be only suspended (no service) until you pay it. Do not wait beyond 90 day of suspension as your account will be deleted after.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@paizaru  Here's some of the placed you can get a voucher. However pretty much all corner stores sell them even if their not names on the list.

Screenshot_20220223-194333_Chrome.jpg

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@paizaru  Not possible as everything is prepaid in advance. If they can't get the money then the account is simply suspended till funds are added.

The GOOD NEWS however is you can go to a corner store or gas station and buy a public Mobile voucher.  Simply give the cashier the money that you want to add to your account andin return they will print you out a voucher with a 12 digit pin number. It takes around an hour for the voucher to be active. Simply call 611 from your phone to add the money or you can do it through your account. The funds will be available to cover your renewal and you won't loose service while you sort out the credit card issue 😁

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@paizaru wrote:

My autopay is supposed to come out tomorrow, but my credit card was canceled due to being compromised. I tried to get a hold a customer support agent to see if the charge can be made next week with my new card. (I only had the 1). 

@paizaru  - are you able to obtain a voucher to top up your account? This will still give you Autopay rewards (EDIT, as long as you keep a credit card registered in your self serve account, and keep a balance in your Available Funds area), since it takes the available funds first.

Vouchers and ways to pay online: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.