cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asking for black friday plan match

Xiang99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I juts switched to PM days before with the plan of 34 bucks for 20 GB...I m looking for black friday 34 fpr 40 GB plan match....and I just saw it in my account and I was trying to chang it, but PM crash the system and removed it from my account when I logged into account again....I m gonna ask for olan match or quite.

11 REPLIES 11

Xiang99

thanks for answer

Xiang99

thanks, I will try again later

Xiang99

ya ,i clicked "change subscription", i can sae 34 for 40GB before,,,but now that option is gone,,,only can see 40 bucks plan under 5G

@Xiang99   All the promos are still there so maybe the page isn't loading properly right now.  It's giving errors when trying to change plans right now too.  Make sure to clear cache/cookies before trying again (later).

Xiang99

the thing is , i just log into account again, that promotion plan is dispeared from the options can be changed list, thats kinda wired

hi @Xiang99 it does not need to add to cart

Did you use Change Now or Change on Renewal option?

@Xiang99  have no idea why it disappeared from your cart. I am experiencing the same behavior on 2 accounts. Just keep trying and eventually you will be able to complete the change "ON Next Renewal"

Xiang99

but why I saw that promotion plan in my account, I had added to the shopping cart already and try to change. but now it's gone when I logged in again.

dwh1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

They are having site problems for everyone right now. You’re not alone. No need to request a price match - just try gain later and you should be able to switch the plan yourself.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Xiang99    The website is just overwhelmed right now with too many customers trying to change plans.  Best to wait and try again later, however, it's best to always schedule a plan change at next renewal as PM doesn't prorate for unused days left in your current cycle for immediate plan changes.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Xiang99 You are in the same position as everyone else on here right now. Keep trying.

Need Help? Let's chat.