cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add-ons

Mina1343Rad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I put 40 dollars on my public account and I purchased 1G of data which cost 15$. So, the remaining is 25$ but what I see on my account is 10$. Where is the rest of my money?

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mina1343Rad 

Customer support is very understanding with these kind of issues. It's very easy to accidentally double click or double tap or there's a slight delay with the submit button and just as you tap it the first tap works and mere half tap is instantaneous?!!

I've done it with a plan payment and double topped up reactivating my plan and ended up prepaying for my following renewal with my plan amount sitting in my balance. I have carefully followed the instructions for changing a plan when reactivating and tapped submit and had the old plan and the new plan reactivate in the same instant with one replacing the other in the blink of an eye!

I have also been in a time crunch and had to sit thru what felt like an eternity watching the circle of death go round and round with that cheery pop up message "Good things come to those who wait!"

Seeing and hearing about the weird and sometimes wonderful glitches that can happen in one's account I can only imagine the crazy glitches CSA's may encounter from their side of things.

OMG!! Where did all of my customers holiday add on gifts disappear to? How do I get them back? Maybe they will magically reappear before they notice? Lol....thats all speculation of course but at times the pm gremlins are playing tricks like grifter on a million dollar mark!  The tech team earned their overtime this past April Fool's Day. Good glitches are followed by bad glitches and vice versa. It all evens out in the end....we hope.

When these things happen just explain the issue in detail to customer support and they will make it right. If you have time ask for a review link from the CSA and make it right with them if you are satisfied with the customer service you received.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mina1343Rad  - 

While you wait for a response from CSA, how about sharing your payment history (with a screenshot, no personal info. though please), found here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

We are all customers/members like you here on the forum.

CSA contact methods also found here in the GET HELP articles:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Mina1343Rad

Thank you so much.

@Mina1343Rad wrote:

Are you a customer service agent? If not, how could I contact one? Thank you

No, we are customers like you over here. No PM staff in Community.

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You could send a private message to the support people using cs_agent as the username. Or try to submit a ticket using the chatbot by clicking on the icon in the lower right corner.

Mina1343Rad

Are you a customer service agent? If not, how could I contact one? Thank you

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Maybe it somehow took a double click. But there's your other $15. The add-ons will rollover on your account until you use it all eventually.

Mina1343Rad

Yes I see 2048, I know for sure that I bought oneG..

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

On the line in my data & add-ons that says 1gb data, do you see it saying 2048 on the right side? Maybe you bought two add-ons.

Mina1343Rad

Yes, I am on 15$ plan. My renewal date is April 9th. But on my page, it says I own 5$ on my next renewal because I have only $10 left on my add-ons. If it has taken it for that why do I get this message?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you on the $15 plan? It's possible that it used your money to renew the plan. Were you around your renewal time?

Need Help? Let's chat.