add on not working

Natasha44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i added 300min international calls and its not working 

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Natasha44 

Hopefully you are calling a landline in Morocco where the rate averages $0.02/min. Calling mobile numbers start at a hefty $0.42/min+. You may get a better rate using a calling card from corner shop.

https://www.amantel.com/cheap-calling/calling-page.aspx?gclid=Cj0KCQjwof6WBhD4ARIsAOi65ahhvoB_X1CymK...

@Natasha44 wrote:

hi 

the add on is there im trying to call morocco 

Morocco is not a PM list of long distance countries so you will not be able to use this add-on.

You could ask agent for refund as this add-on will not work for you unless you want to call any other county from provided list.

Natasha44

i already sent a ticket thank you 

@Natasha44 wrote:

hi 

@Natasha44   Sorry, Morocco is not on the list and cannot be called using the international add-on.

PM has no add-on for calling there, so you will have to use calling calls or other way

You can contact PM Support and ask them to reverse the transaction and put the money back to your account for use towards future renewal  instead

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Natasha44

hi 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Natasha44 hi what country are you calling? here is a list of places included 

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Natasha44 

Which country are you trying to call?

The long distance add on covers the following countries:

Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela.

Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

If you are calling one of the above countries, maybe reboot your phone.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Natasha44   do you see the add-on  show up on your My Account?

Try to reboot your machine once?

and which country you are trying to call?  

Here is the list of countries can be used by the international long distance call add-on

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.