cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation

cjvg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

activated account and paid for first month.  public mobile will not come up on iPhone 11.  previous provider was Telus through work.  how on earth do e get public mobile to come up?  have been turning phone off and on to reboot for 24 hours

8 REPLIES 8

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@cjvg 

You mentioned that you ported your Telus number over. 

Did you leave your Telus sim in your phone to receive the confirmation text from Telus to port your number out?

cjvg

I did direct message customer service, thanks

cjvg

OK that is. the problem, we need the CS_agent to port manually.  how do I PM the CS agent?

mystery905

Because Public Mobile is part of Telus, if you are porting from Telus (or Koodo another sister company), a CS_agent  needs to do the port manually.

Send a PM to CS_agent.

cjvg

we did port the number over.  how do I reset in network settings?  We have reinstalled SIM card a few times...

cjvg

Thanks I submitted a ticket.  no error message just nothing. seems strange as payment went through

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cjvg   does it have an error "No Network" , "SIM not provisioned" or "No Sim"?

you tried the PM  sim card on another phone?

it could be that the sim card was not provisioned properly.  Open ticket with PM Support,  It should be a quick fix, you just need to engage them via open ticket:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@cjvg 

Did you port your number over? Did you try resetting network settings, reinstalling SIM card? 

Try sim in another unlocked phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.