cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation issue

alexsan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there! i can't activate a sim card for my son,code 837 always come on final page

9 REPLIES 9

@alexsan   Wonder if a different credit card worked in the end?    We have another person  with the same error code today

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did that resolve the issue, many people have attempted a few times to do an activation with that code and have been dinged multiple times so you want to be cautious in figuring it out.

alexsan

ok thank you will try with different credit card.

thank you for reply.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@alexsan 

If your cc has not been charged try activating again. Clear your browser cache/history and go incognito. Use chrome.

You can always use the live chat for activations.

https://services.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

alexsan

Thank you very much, will try different way. as ill try to activate auto pay.

@alexsan wrote:

we are tried already with his and mine info nothing works for some reason.

is the postal code on credit card different can be the issue?

Credit card info has to be exactly as on CC statement. Address the same, postal code with NO space, no apartment number. Sometimes all CAPS works better...

@alexsan  DO NOT  try to activate again.  

First check IF PM already tool money from your credit card.

I would suggest to open ticket with PM support and have them confirm what was wrong before decide what to do next

To open ticket, message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

For your postal code question, you need to enter the same address and postal code as what the credit card registered to

alexsan

we are tried already with his and mine info nothing works for some reason.

is the postal code on credit card different can be the issue?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Make sure you use a different email address for his account...not same as yours.

Need Help? Let's chat.